Wednesday 30 September 2009

Chapter 3 - Jonathan Harker's Journal (continued)

I didnt particuallarly enjoy this chapter until the end scene.I found the Chapter quite strange. I didnt like the part when Dracula was talking about the history of Translyvania i got bored at this part. But i thought this chapter was descriptive and made a clear image in my head.

My favourite part so far was the part when the girls were introduced it created alot of suspence as to what and who the girls were and what exactly they were doing and talking about. Draculas reaction to they were doing was suprising and again the question came up as to why he was doing this. The reader still dosnt fully understand Dracula and his plans With Jonathan.

1 comment:

  1. An honest response. The image of the women is a strong one - look at my blog for suggestions about how this image is created. As for Dracula's history lesson - look carefully at how he relates himself to the history - is he just talking about the events of the past, or is he more involved...?
    BTW, take care - a lot = 2 words!

    ReplyDelete