Thursday 8 October 2009

Letter's

I didn't particular enjoy this chapter as it was completely off of the main story which i was currently into I'm aware it does have a purpose for the novel but I'm not particularly sure how it has yet. Jonathan was hardly mentioned in the letters and I'm not sure why the main character was Lucy in this chapter instead of Mina.

It did not fit into the Gothic genre but instead the romance genre which is quite a good change. My favourite part of this chapter was the last two letter wrote by the two men as it causes suspense as we are not sure what they are doing.

I also liked the fact that the style has been changed to letters instead of a journal and that the other characters are now involved with the novel. We have found out more information about Mina from the two letters she had sent to Lucy understanding her character and role in the novel.

1 comment:

  1. A good summary of your impressions! Take care with little grammatical points - written and letters requires no apostrophe! :o)

    ReplyDelete